- Must not submit previously published article whether it is in Thai or in any other languages.
- The manuscripts must not be submitted elsewhere or authors are reliable for the sanctions.
- Must not use ideas, words, and figures of other people without citation or conduct self-plagiarism.
- Must comply with the journal’s objectives.
- Is reliable for fonts and format adjustment according to the template provided.
- All authors and co-authors must be named.
- Shall examine content and references accuracy.
- Cancellation for other journal resubmission is not permitted within 90 days, with the first day being the submission date.
- Responsible for all cancellation fees. Once the article is submitted through a reviewing process, author must pay equivalent amount the journal has paid for the article to be peer-reviewed and is reliable for any associated fees.
- Examine manuscript quality and plagiarism. If plagiarism is found, editor is entitled to reject such submission with or without author’s consent.
- Keep peer-review process and author’s/editor’s associated information confidential.
- Should give unbiased consideration and only credit an article based on its merits.
- Must avoid conflict of interest between authors, reviewers, or other editors.
- Reviewer must not disclose any information related to the article while the assessment is taking place.
- Must deliver unbiased assessment and only judge it based on its merits.
- Must notify journal editor should there be a conflict of interest between them and the author of the manuscript that is being reviewed.
- Only review articles within their area of expertise.